Prof. Dr. Sunaryo Kartadinata, M.Pd.
Prof. Juju Masunah, M.Hum., Ph.D.
- Reorienting Arts and Design Education Curriculum for sustainable development.
- Development of educational models of arts and design at all levels of education for sustainable development
- Developing arts and design learning media to increase awareness of identity, creativity, critical thinking, communication, and collaboration
- Art and design teaching and learning strategies for sustainable development
- Development of creative industries based on art and design education to increase added value in a social, cultural and sustainably economic manner
- Preservation of art and design through sustainability education
- Remodeling and innovating art and design work
- Archiving and digitizing art and design for the advancement of art education sustainably
- Fostering appreciation of art and design for students and society